Yes, we've provided some fantastic ways for you to promote your business on Bizbuzz - but in order to make the site a pleasant place for everyone to enjoy, we also have some rules. People who do not follow the rules may have content removed, or even be banned.
What you can do:
- Create a profile for yourself which tells people about who you are, your interests, etc. When you create content or participate in certain areas of the site, a link is automatically created to your profile.
- Create a directory listing for your business which tells people about your business, and the products and services you offer. (A premium directory listing will allow you to provide more information than a free basic listing). Your listing will be shown on your profile, but may also appear in other places on Bizbuzz.
- Add a short signature to your details which will show in places like the forums when you post something.
- If your business is a multi-level or network marketing business, you may promote the products and services, but not the business opportunity itself.
What you can't do:
- Promote any specific multi-level or network marketing business, franchise, affiliate scheme, joint venture or business opportunity. Your content will be deleted and you could be banned.
- Spam other members of the site in any way, including by email and through comments or posts on their profile or wall.
- Overtly promote your business in content other than your directory listing.
- Be a nuisance to other users.